Nowadays, not a single real-estate agency or broker is sufficiently known without a web presence. However, launching a good real estate website takes going an extra mile to power the property search and submissions functionality, which is vital to ensure the usability of your website. To get a real estate website with this functionality on board, go for 20+ real estate WordPress themes, HTML templates and Joomla designs that we present in this post.
Why These Themes Will Suit Your Needs?
There are numerous advantages that you can tap into by running a website with a one of these top real estate templates. Let us name a few:
- Firstly, every novice in web design can choose a drag-n-drop friendly template that’s shipped with the builder on board. With such a theme, you need next to know knowledge to tweak the design of the template and add the content.
- Secondly, the themes we introduce capitalize strongly on incorporating the much-needed niche-related functionality. They incorporate CRM systems, admin dashboards, frontend/backend property submissions, extended accommodation search forms, appointment booking systems and many other features to turn your real estate website into a leading property search tool.
- Thirdly, a number of themes in this post incorporate several Home Pages/skins. So, you can choose the design and layout you love most and further adjust its appearance with the comprehensive options.
- Finally, not a single theme in this list screws it up with adapting to the needs of different screens and browsers. So, it doesn’t matter which device and browser your clients use, they’ll always enjoy a smooth and coherent browsing experience.
What Types Of Real Estate Themes Are Featured Below?
Below, you’ll find the templates of four popular types:
- WordPress themes, running on the most popular and well-loved CMS.
- Joomla themes, running on the settings-rich and multilingual-ready Joomla CMS.
- HTML templates that give full freedom to those of you who know HTML and CSS coding. At the same time, some of the HTML templates also incorporate a visual builder, which makes them newbie-friendly.
- Landing page templates, which are penny-wise options for introducing your agency or a single property to the web audience.
Are you ready for an enthralling journey? Let’s get started!